Friday, March 19, 2010

On: Parking.











On Wednesday it was glorious nice and Nox and I went to the park. We made up a picnic with bread and almonds and other deliciousness and watched ducks. I bought him a coffee and we lay in the sun for a while-I got burned a little-and played in the woods and talked. It’s fantastic to be able to go to the park again, and even better to stay until five o’clock with the sun still smiling away.

I love the colours at this time of year, especially how they contrast with the sky. Olive, forest, khaki, and tan, chocolate, ochre and yellow stretch and yawn and wait for the sun to burn them to life again.

Eventually I found a drain tunnel to play in and we got silly with it. Any time that I can get underground, or even wedge myself into a dark corner I do it. I’m not sure what it is about these places but I find them so magical; they smile on something in me.

I have listened to Sunglasses at Night too many times in the past few days.

Also: please pretend that you can't see my ass in that last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment