Monday, May 3, 2010

On: house in the country.































































































Last week Nox and I enjoyed a glorious vacation at mi casa de padres. We did almost nothing, just relaxing and reading and taking pictures and listening to the CBC and amusing Basko-Dog-Face. The nothing was a total success. And I found some nice skeletons, which always makes my life better.

I told Nox that I would edit his ass crack out of picture number five, but then I changed my mind. If I changed it, it wouldn't really be 'in the moment' you know?

In a drawer gathering dust there was also two mamiya/sekor film SLR’s which I played with. One of them followed me home dragging spare lenses and I have been delightedly playing with it since. I have about ten people who want to ‘model’ for me, and I have already shot two of them. I got the pictures back from development today, however Nox’s scanner washes the colour out of them and I will not post them until they look right.

I started to hand out resumes today. So has Nox.

No comments:

Post a Comment