Saturday, June 5, 2010

On: sparkling in time.

sparkle
The week before this one: I'm behind.

That was an insane week. I didn't think that this picture would be appropriate to represent the week but in the end it was.

I grabbed my life, shook it, and threw it in the air.

It felt fantastic to be so unsure about the future. Not fantastic in a scared excited way. Fantastic to give myself to the universe, fantastic to relax and know it was all going to find resolution, fantastic to be exercising my past present and future. Fantastic and content and bubbling with exuberance.

It's all landed now, and each piece that came down landed where I didn't know it would, each piece affirmed that my universe and I are deeply in love, each piece Makes me want to dance. Maybe I'll go dancing tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment