Friday, June 25, 2010

On: week eight, time in trailer.


Spending nights in my trailer and writing in my journal in a flashlight spotlight. The power still isn’t hooked up so I spend a lot of time at Nox’s place cooking and eating. I filled a whole notebook with journaling; this is a major accomplishment for me. I have issues of motion, and I am ever leaving things behind me. I can’t fill notebooks, as much as I want to, as much as I love to write. Persistence has finally brought accomplishment, and here I begin book two.

I used to keep a sketchbook, and it was full of wonderful doodles and stoner poetry. I don’t really smoke much pot anymore, but I wish I still made poems. I’ll do that again soon.

This month has been wacky good.
-trailer living/loving (a life goal accomplished: living in a vehicle or caravan)
-four year anniversary with Nox
-Attrition
-got a job (double plus good: I clean silk screens, un-strenuous physical labour. Exactly what I wanted)
-Om reunion (another life goal: go to a real rave)
-transfer request processed; I have been accepted to the University of Toronto Humanities dept

And more?

No comments:

Post a Comment