Monday, February 14, 2011

On: Racoon house, continued.

I'm calling this the raccoon house, though I don't remember if that's entirely accurate. Just about all of the houses I've been in had signs of wildlife, particularly raccoons, but this one had been taken over more thoroughly. I used to have tons of pictures from this house; it was only one country block from my parent’s residence so I would bike there on a regular basis, it was positively gorgeous, and I'm quite sad that I have so little documentation remaining. Torn down last year, I think.





2 comments:

  1. Gaaaaaahhhhhh so much crusty beauty. WHY do the things I love have to be destroyed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, i can remember going into an abandon house with bill and scoping it out, going upstairs and opening the door. Then as fast as you can say "LOOK OUT" this big mother raccoon chases us down the stairs and out the front door. On our heels the whole way.We are big abandon house fans. That really scared the pants off me. Say, if you ever get a chance to see John Waters GO! That was the best show i've been to in a while. It was his "This filthy world tour"

    ReplyDelete