Saturday, March 17, 2012

On: you shut the FUCK up, and you SHUT THE FUCK UP: that's what the fuck you do.



I've done some extremely sexy exploring recently, but due to dead batteries and the desire to stretch my low light film photograhy skillz I now have to wait until I have enough moneys to develop two rolls of film. Actually, one and a half because I am clumsy and the film got caught on the camera and half the roll was burned while I was changing rolls. Luckily my exploring friend brought a lovely camera and took lots of pictures; but I'm not going to put them up yet because I haven't asked him for permission. I'm all nice like that.



You can find pictures of the locations online anyways: Kodak and Symes. Give it a shot. Better: just go there. These places are, like, the most beautiful things EVER.



But instead: Here's a step on some street downtown and a house on Augusta. YOURE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment