Sunday, May 9, 2010

On: Week two, last week.

Forest dweller
Getting some hunting done.

This was one of the lovely last nice days that we had last week who have been hiding since. After this the sky turned into an ocean and fell down. It was terribly dry before so it is an excellent thing to be getting all of this rain, however yesterday rain wasn't enough anymore and snow started. The wind has been out dancing as well, and in its enthusiasm is taking the petals off of flowers and making Tina, T-Rex, Tyrone, T-Ball, think that a hurricane had landed. I think I talked her out of it, but she doesn't trust me much because I refuse to be convinced by her "rabbits are evil carnivores" thing. Proof of the evils of Monty Python, leading poor unsuspecting I-talians to believe in crazy things.

Today the sun is shining. I go outside now!

No comments:

Post a Comment