Saturday, May 8, 2010

On: not 365.



I've been pondering lately on the failed 365 day project that I did last year. I made it all the way to 60, and looking trough those five minutes ago I estimate that one in every five is worth looking at. Not good, but not so bad as to just be deleted.

It seems that the best course of action in this situation is the lazy 365: the 52 day project. So. I hereby dedicate myself to one self portrait every week for the next year. To make this even easier I have an SP’s dating back two weeks to throw up. I suppose that makes it a project 50, but I’m not going to get douchy about what’s who and who’s what.

Allow me to introduce week one: beginning where I began, more or less, which is to say in my bedroom at my parent’s house. It was never so clean when I lived there full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment