Saturday, May 8, 2010

On: new pants.

my creationmy creationmy creation
my creation

Those new pants. In progress since September, and shape shifting much to become present. I am very happy with the way they turned out, they fit perfectly.

I used old pairs of pants that I don't wear anymore, more pants from the second hand store (dollar rack) and fabric that I've had around. The zipper is new and gold, and the button is bronzy and from the second hand store. I hate making the waist part of pants so I cut it off of one of the pairs that I used to make the patches and sewed it on around the top; very effective and I think it looks neat.

The fabrics are mostly thin ones so my timing is excellent, though it has been raining here for four or five days. I'll have to go up to the attic to play if I don't want to go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment